200 Nashoba Road
Concord, MA 01742
- Consultant/freelance copywriter with expertise in branding, advertising and direct marketing. Frequently assemble “virtual” agencies for clients.
- Creative Director, Thompson, Habib, Dennison
- Writer and creative director for Habitat for Humanity, Massachusetts General Hospital, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada. Also wrote for Feeding America, Make-A-Wish and Mercy Corps
- SVP/Creative Director, Hill, Holliday Direct, Boston
- Helped grow a 3 person operation into a 55 person agency billing $40 million annually. Agency received numerous creative awards. Part of team which landed many accounts (Infiniti, Hyatt, LL Bean and others).
- Copywriter, Scali, McCabe, Sloves, NY
- Associate Creative Director, Hub Mail Advertising, Boston
- Creative Group Head, Panasonic, Secaucus, NJ
- Encyclopedia Salesman, Harlem, S. Bronx, NY
Over 100 creative awards, including Clio, CA, ANDY, Hatch, Echo, NEDMA, Bank Marketing Association, NEBA, and many others, including two “Best of Show” awards from the New England Direct Marketing Association.
B.A. 1979, Hamilton College, Clinton NY. Majored in English and Psychology. Dean's List.